Welcome To Pilot Flight Training
This site will help you to discover how Pilot Flight Training can help you with all your flight training requirements. Whether you want to learn to fly and gain your EASA PPL or LAPL pilots licence or maybe give someone a trial flying lesson as a gift - Pilot Flight Training can help you.
- Pilot Flight Training offers EASA flight training courses allowing our students to learn to fly in a professional and friendly environment from London Oxford Airport in the United Kingdom.
- We teach both the EASA PPL and LAPL licences, IR(R) (IMC) rating and Night Qualification.
- Our school at London Oxford airport enables students to learn to fly at one of Europe's premier training airports, where you can learn alongside trainee airline pilots from across the globe.
- Pilot Flight Training is fully approved to teach pilots for both EASA PPL and LAPL licences. All groundschool, pilot flight training and flight tests required are conducted by us on the premises by professional instructors and flight examiners dedicated to providing high quality training at sensible prices.
- Pilot Flight Training has an extensive fleet, from our Piper Cherokee training aircraft, to distance tourers like our Cherokee 180 or Warrior 161.